Each week my goal is to make one small change to my life that will impact on my wallet and the environment. Since I have a small baby and am no longer working the wallet issue is important but also my son seems to have a rash from the chemicals in our house?
Change number one
Make my own spray and wipe.
Bottle of spray and wipe for kitchen $4 and would usually last a month.
Spray Cleaner (Total less than 40 cents)
This is easy to mix up and not only cleans well but fills the air with gorgeous smells. It takes a whole minute to make.
Nearly fill a 1 litre spray bottle with water. Add 1 tsp baking soda, a few drops of liquid soap (I used ecostore, or use Sunlight) and 10 drops of lavender or tea-tree essential oil. Shake together. If you have wooden bench tops, add about 1 tsp of olive oil and shake the bottle every time you use it to disperse the oil.
I used an old spray bottle but you buy them from Bin in for $3.50 and $2 shops.
So easy and it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment